Thursday, May 8, 2014
Posted by Julia Selinda at 8:25 PM
I really like the taste and the texture of the pudding although it is too sweet for me and my family's liking. Next time 180 gr of sugar will be better. I plan to make it again next time for any family party and gathering, it will be a hit! ;)
Pandan Green Bean Pudding - Puding Kacang Hijau Pandan (translated to english)
Source : Siti Delima with modification (in malay)
1 packet of 7gr agar agar powder
750 ml whole milk
250 ml water
200 gr granulated white sugar (may decrease to 180gr if too sweet)
100 gr green beans - washed and soaked for 30 minutes
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pandan paste
1. Boil green beans until cooked. Drain and let cool.
2. After the beans cool down, put it inside a blender and blend until smooth. Add a little bit of water if necessary. Set aside.
3. Bring to boil agar agar powder, whole milk, water, and sugar. Add green beans and salt. Mix well. Cook again until boil and keep stirring on low heat.
4. Remove from heat and add pandan paste, mix well.
5. Pour into moulds.
6. Let it cool a little bit before put it in the refrigerator.